Tuesday, November 7, 2017

My new Warli painting... Tree of happiness

Once again a warm welcome to my blog... Today I am going to take special note on my new painting which is basically a warli painting... 
From childhood only I am very much fascinated towards all types Indian art form like warli, madhubani, kalamkari, gond, pattachitra etc etc and I hope to try my hands on each one day but for now I tried warli painting...
Warli painting  is a style of tribal art mostly created by the Adivasis from the North sahyadri range in India. Warli art is mostly centered around mother nature and all forms of nature elements are mostly depicted in warli painting.
I named my painting as tree of happiness
 because it's the tree only around which happiness is in the air. Everyone is singing, swinging, dancing, dancing, laughing and enjoying life which we mostly lost in our busy life schedules now a days. So in this painting I try to pay attention to most beautiful asset of life i. e happiness.... 
For now this is time to hang the painting in one my beautiful corner of my home and enjoy the tree of happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment