Sunday, November 12, 2017

Foyer wall decor

A big hello to all my friends and readers. In this blog I am going to share my foyer wall decor with you all.
Foyer means the entrance hall or area of a flat or house. When someone comes to our home foyer is the first area which comes to their notice. Foyer is the first place of our home from where we can make a style statement for our home and makes our home different from the next house.
I feel whatever the first impression anyone carries of your home,Make it lasts forever in their mind so why not give a beautiful memory of your home starting from the entrance only.
There are so many different ways to add charm and beauty to your entrance. We can decorate the foyer with some of our favorite collectibles or paintings or  your family photos etc etc. The list is long enough... But always try to give a personal touch to your home because your home always gives a reflection of your personality.....
I decorated my foyer wall with some of my Handpainted canvases.... This way i can give a personal touch to my entrance.
In addition to the Handpainted canvases I put a cat sculpture made up of rope and clay. I hang few lamps from the ceiling in a accending order of length... These lamps add a lot of drama to my foyer wall decor and take the decor to a next level.
I used to change my home decor frequently that doesn't mean that I always bought new new things every time. I am just changing their places or add something new with old ones so this way I try to give a fresh look to my home every time. But for now this is my foyer wall decor....
I hope you like my decor style...

No comments:

Post a Comment