Tuesday, April 7, 2015

House of love

House of love......... One dream
Hi everyone. Myself shilpi.... Very new member in this platform who is taking baby steps for writing a blog. I am very passionate about crafting and I always try to make something out of waste. One day I was unpacking the Red label tea leaves packet and  ready to throw the empty packet in the dustbin suddenly one thought strike in my mind and through out the whole day the thought of transforming  the tea packet in some beautiful craft kept running in my mind.  In the evening when m taking my tea in balcony and thinking of my husband then I thought why not I make some sort of greeting card cum album with this empty tea packet to express ones feeling with lots of lots and pictures . Quickly I finish my tea and start my crafting and make this beautiful house shaped greeting card cum album for our loved one and so I named it house of love.
I make the base of the house with this tea packet. Then make roof with chart paper. Decorate with colourful paper, paper flowers,  love birds.  Inside the card lots of s
Small love notes are there. Inside the house I make a waterfall type card arrangement on which we can write sweet notes for our special person. There is also space for a picture to enhance the beauty of this card.  Thus I make my house of love. Hope you all will going to love it.






http://catchychallenges.blogspot.in/2015/04/cscc-13-anything-goes.htmlhttp://catchychallenges.blogspot.in/2015/04/cscc-13-anything-goes.html

3 comments: